Photography

 

Nature’s Unpredictability


Nature has always been a fascination of those with a sense of wonder. Those with a sense of exploring there surroundings have seeked out nature as a vessel because of its unknown. I have fallen into that category. Ever since I was a little kid, I just remember being outside, finding animals, fishing, climbing trees, and just looking for stuff. 

I learned from a young age nature is beautiful. Butterflies, water, the sky, furry animals, all examples of the things beautiful about nature. 

I also learned that nature is unpredictable. I never knew what’s in the water on the other side of that hook. I never knew what was gonna be under that rock. You never know what your going to find in those woods. 

Unpredictability can be a good thing in nature. Who would’ve originally thought that something so pretty like a butterfly would’ve started out being a caterpillar at first glance. 

Unpredictability can also be a bad thing. There can be dangerous animals underneath the rocks. The water can be moving to strong and swift. The sky can be clear one second than turn to hail the next. Hell, I believe the only person alive who can predict nature is the man upstairs when he decides what sacrifices are needed to be done today. 

With that being said I still love nature. I always have and I always will. 


Down at the beach in Florida, I was able to take pictures with trees/plants I had never gotten the chance to see in Arkansas such as this Palm Tree. 


The unpredictability of nature hit when a hail storm left Williams Baptist looking like a ghost town at night. This storm would do severe damage around campus and to students vehicles. 



This is a picture of Reynolds’s park in Paragould, Arkansas. It is easily one of my favorite spots to see true beauty in nature. As you can see at sunset ducks can appear, the water is nice and calm, and the tree line is perfect for letting the sunset poke through. Right place, Right time. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Critique 5

Living With My Best Friend

Critique 3