Critique 2


 The Blog I’m critiquing: https://www.mmafighting.com/2023/2/26/23615918/tommy-fury-beats-jake-paul-by-split-decision-in-back-and-forth-battle-over-8-rounds?_gl=1*j3h2dj*


One thing I quickly picked up on is how they treated the fight between a YouTuber (Jake Paul) and Professional Boxer brother (Tommy Fury) like a big deal. After three postponements of this fight the fight finally occurred on Sunday. The terminology they used to describe the actions that took place in the fight I found to be very realistic. I applaud them for using actual boxing terms such as “jabs” and “knockdowns” as opposed to some other articles I’ve seen about boxing that just uses words like “punches” or “swings”. It shows better understanding to your audience and more respect to the athletes and there craft. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Critique 5

Living With My Best Friend

Critique 3