Living With My Best Friend




A Day In The Life Of Living With My Best Friend


Our subject Cole Edwards.





First we start our day in the morning with a little bed head.




After a quick shower we head off to get some food before class.




While Cole is in class some of the boys sneak in a quick cuddle sesh.




After Cole gets back he changes into what he wants to wear to practice and gets some swings in while watching some Ex On The Beach.



After practice all the guys decide to head to B-Dubs because Cole is going to try the “Blazin’ Challenge”. This is the before the challenge. 



This is the during the challenge. 



This is the aftermath of the challenge. For those wondering he did “win” the challenge. 



Upon the return back to the dorm we play some Retro Bowl (In my hat because he loves taking my stuff). 



We then go on one of our patented late night food drives to Sonic (where I received my hat back cause it didn’t match his outfit).



We finish the night with some studying/homework. Cole is adjusting his mustache for snapchats not picking his nose.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Critique 5

Critique 3